Here’s an easy way to save Streaming Videos to your PC with the free demo version of Replay Media Catcher. It will find and capture the videos, let you rename them, and even let you convert it to another format in one easy step. After you’ve installed Replay Media Catcher just click “start recording” and play the Streaming Video you want to capture. The video will be found and saved automatically. And bonus – capturing Streaming Videos with Replay Media Catcher is 100% free.
Here’s a short tutorial showing how fast and easy it is to capture Streaming Videos with Replay Media Catcher:
1. Download and install a copy of Replay Media Catcher.
2. Open Replay Media Catcher. You’ll see a screen that looks like this:
3. Click the “Start Recording” button. It will turn from green to red:
4. Go to Streaming Video site and start playing the video you want to capture:
5. Replay Media Catcher will start capturing the video automatically as soon as the video starts playing in the website. When it finishes the video download – usually faster than real time – the video will appear in the Replay Media Catcher main screen with a green check mark like this:
Replay Media Catcher will automatically name the video download. (If you want to, you can rename it by right-clicking and selecting “Rename and/or edit tag info.”)
That’s it! It’s so fast and easy.
8. Replay Media Catcher can download video from thousands of sites. And, Replay Media Catcher can record multiple videos at the same time. Just start playing the video you want to capture, and Replay Media Catcher will start recording. After that you can move on to another video and start capturing it too.
Learn more about downloading Streaming Videos for free with Replay Media Catcher.
Click here to learn more about capturing RTMP/HTTP streaming flash files with Replay Media Catcher.